Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday Writing No.1

Ahchoo! I let go with a big ahchoo when I arrived to my destination.
This is because the place was freezing cold.
Maybe you are now wondering why the place is that cold eventhough I'm living in hot summer Indonesia.
Answer for this question is pretty streight forward. It is because I'm not in Indonesia, I'm now in freezing cold winter, Japan!
Yes. On 20th, by force, I brought my mom who hates Japan winter's cold to Japan and eventually arrived there after a long 7hours trip.
Well, my mom was right. Because I'm actually freezing now.
As I got out of Japan airport, soon, a cool north wind stabbed my cheek.
Though, I didn't regret anything about that I came back to Japan.
Because! Japan is beautiful! Air was pretty fresh, little plants were pretty, and those trees were colored with beautiful autumn colors. Really, they are so good to look!
After a little journey with a bus and train, I finally arrived to my inn which is my grand parents house. I rushed into the front door and had a

No comments: