Friday, December 25, 2009

Holiday Writing No.2

On 21st December, my grand father and I went to the huge book shop to buy books.
The building has 8 floors and they are full with book shelves with full books in them.
My grand father told me that he will buy books as many as I want.
So, I didn't have any modesty, I chose... oh boy, 17 books!
Fortunately, my grand father didn't get mad at all.
He may be amazed a little bit inwardly, but he bought every books I wanted as he said.
Well, 17 books were so heavy to carry but at least I have a duty to carry these heavy staffs.
Therefore, I carried them all around for about an hour and my waist got harted.
Haha...

1 comment:

Michael said...

What a cool trip to the bookstore with your grandfather. 17 books, and he didn't say they were too expensive. :-)

Now be sure to sit next closely next to him while you both spend some time reading. Very, very cool.

mh