Friday, October 16, 2009

EARTHQUAKE AGAIN!!!

Today, 16th of October, about 4:30 p.m., my mom was gone to shopping at the moment and I was only one at house.
And when I was practicing my piano, I heard weird sound from the top of my head.
Bang bang!
I looked around and I found the light shaking!
Conk! It said. It sound as if the ceiling is going to fall on me any moment.
I was inwardly panicked but I tried to make myself calm down.
But in that moment, I heard someone screaching "EARTH QUAKE!!! Augh!".
As I heard that, I couldn't stop myself panicking and horrified.
Soon, I ran out from the house. Actually, I wanted to get my phone and other important staff and lock the door but I couldn't return home to take it. Because I was too scared to go back as running up all the emergency stairs alone.
And what was more, I was wearing the sandal for inside of my house!

After all, about 15min later, I got to go back to house. It was horrifying!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Yuki, I had a similar experience, though I was not practicing the piano. I was on the fifth floor of the Pondok Indah hospital visiting a friend. At about 5 the building began swaying back and forth, back and forth. It was really weird. We got out in a hurry, that's for sure. Nobody panicked, so that was good.

Hey, check Brandon and Hyun Jin's blogs. They also have earthquake stories.

Be well.

mjh