Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sumatra trip No.3

On that day, we went to cycling from morning.
As we went on the road around the hotel, we saw many local children, farm cows, hens and those kind of things.
And we once stopped at the local children school to take photo of it.
Then everyone in the school came out from each classrooms with big smile.
It was a rare chance to meet with local children so we took a photo there.
It was like this.
After we left there, when I looked back abruptly, what a surprise, 2 little children were chasing us with there own little bicycles!
They sometimes passed us with a rapid speed. It seemed like they want us to follow them.
But we all got tired after 1 hour so we stopped suddenly and tried to get back to the hotel only by ourselves. Though, when we stopped and went back to our way back, they followed us again
It was kind of funny. Because they are little boys and looked so cute!
They at last, followed us until we get to our hotel. They said that they are 8years old and 9 years old. Their smiling were cute so that I gave them a pack of oreo to share it together.
It was so exciting.

And from the evening like about 5 o' clock, we went to the biggest event,
Elephant National Park!
First, we went to the big grassy plain with many many elephants to play with them.
There were babies, kids, and adults.
When I went to see a baby elephant, it came forward to me like saying "play with me play with me!" Although it is a baby, it was bigger and heavier than me.

Elephant's those kind eyes and long trunk are too cute!!
If there is a Alagin's magic lamp, I would tell Genie to get a baby elephant for me.
I played with them for about half an hour and kept taking photos away.
I was in real high-tension because I could get along with those cuty elephants! There are photoes of me and my good friends, elephants.
After that, we finally got on big adult elephants!
It was a most awesome thing in this trip! We got on to those elephants for 1 hour in the extra broad grassy plain! I was in a feeling like I am in Africa and taking a walk on a elephant.
Seriously, I really loved it. My elephant's name was Dine.
It was the tallest elephant in the national park! So it was lucky.
The picture is this.
In the last part, wecould see a beautiful setting sun.
But that best mood was interupted by many little bags that flew on to me during that beautiful last part. I was completely disgusted because of those bad little bags.
I was beside myself with anger. I waved my hat around and around to drive away those little bags. They pestered me for a long long time so eventually, I got really mad and started to have a scuffle with millions of annoying bags. And at last, I won so I could enjoy the rest of the walk.
At the real last part, the elephant went through a little pond. At one moment, the elephant bumped up and it was so cool! It was like a picturein right.
It was really exciting! Thankyou Dine!

No comments: