Monday, October 26, 2009

Wimpy Cousins
I have 2 little cousins. One is 5years old first son, Eisei and other one is 3 years old little sister, Miyu.
I am really fond of them like my real little sister and little brother.
And they came to Indonesia with their mother who is my auntie and my grandfather last spring from Japan.
On the first day of Indonesia, auntie said that she wants to buy souvenirs so we all went to souvenir shop.
While mom and auntie were looking around the shop, I had to take care of those little wimpy cousins.
And a happening had occurred.
Miyu was playing tag with Eisei in the shop, holding the bucket that is full of roundy little balls inside.
I tried to stop them many times but in a flush, the thing that I imagined had happened.
Bash! Miyu lunged and fell forward, and the ball sprang out everywhere out of the bucket.
We all looked for those but we were 2 balls short.
In the end, my mom compensated for those.
After that, they jumped on me every morning waking me up, dragged me around to pool, hide and seek, tag, piggyback and I played with them until they get to 0 energy.
But one day, a tragedy had happen.
I have cute glass puppy collection and they brought one of them with broken ear and foot!
And what was more, they were putting the blame on each other like “Miyu did it” “No Eisei did it.” I sobbed as looking at mercilessly broken ear and feet.
This was my first time cried because of these little kids.
And then, I identified that the criminal was Miyu. I got a witness of Miyu took one of the dog playing with it on the floor and broke it. I had to forgive her against my will because she is only 3.
Next day morning, another astonishment had happen.
When Miyu was eating my cornflake as usual, she started to vomit like Singapore Merlion so suddenly. I soon made her rest.
At the moment I felt sorry for her, Miyu got out of the bed and offered me to play hide and seek! What a busy girl she is! I wanted to say, are you sick or healthy?!
Truly, Miyu is cute but always bringing me troubles.
She is a cute little reaper!
Next day morning, they went back to Japan.
I had many happenings but after they are gone, I got little sad.
I know that is because they are wimpy and playful but I am still very fond of them. I hope they will come again.

No comments: