Saturday, January 2, 2010

Holiday Writing No.5


On 1st of January, as you know, its a start of NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!
Yeah! So, let me say "Happy New Year" to everyone who is reading this.

By the way, in Japan, the 1st date of January is called "Oshougatsu"and everyone celebrate this day eating delicious foods called "Osechi" that looks like the picture in right side.
And mostly people go to a temple and make a monetary offering or buy some lucky charm and get a written fortune.
Actually, I couldn't go to temple because I visit to my grand mother's sister's grave but as I took a look on my cousins' written fortune they both got little peaces of papers that said big fortune.
I envied their written fortune a little and wanted to go to temple but couldn't make it because of those wimpy cousins begging me for hide and seek and piggy back. Phewww...
Well, this is it for today, so again, Happy New Year!!!

No comments: