Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Holiday Writing No.6

On the 4th day of January, my wimpy cousins came again to my grand parents' house to play with me.
Then we decided to play with a mittress. We made a little house with it and Eisei the 5 years old boy asked me to get in there. So I did, guess what had happened to me after 3 seconds, he jumped on me, pulled my hair, and licked my foot! Ill!!!
And what I did was a experiment of checking what Eisei and Miyu are going to do if I act like I'm dead. I really did it. I tried not to move, not to breath with my mouth, and not to react to the things they do to me. Just as I aimed, they soon noticed that I'm not moving at all.
Eisei, what a surprise, he stepped on me, lied on my back, and started to handle me like a dall!
What he did was really tough and hard to endure, but I waited until Miyu start to do something.
And again! What a surprise! I was COMPLETELY AMAZED because the little cute devil Miyu went to call my grand father to rescue me from tough little gang, Eisei!
Soon, as Miyu told him to do, my grand father came and scold Eisei to stop doing bad things like a gang, and rescued me who was trying to act like dead. After 1 second, I completely revivaled and thanked Miyu a lot. For this experiment's result, I was astonished...

No comments: