Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holiday Writing No.9

On 8th day of January, I and my mother left my grandparents' house to go to Narita Japan airport.
Yes. We are leaving Japan. During the winter holiday, I spent great time with my great friends, kind grandparents, and my wimpy cousins. In total, I spent about 2 weeks there but I felt it really short.
It must be cause of those events were really fun to have.
Therefore, I felt litle sad to leave but mom already took tickets to Jakarta so there were nothing I could do about it. We said good bye to my grandparents and ran to the train station.
By the way, to go to Narita Japan airport, we need to ride a train to Nippori station and take a Narita express(the fastest train to go to the airport).
But, we met with an unexpected happening. The happening occared in Nippori station.
After my mom bought me a ticket for Narita express, I followed her to the station to ride Narita express, she went to the wrong station! The station employee told us to go to 3rd floor and we ran there but again! OMG, we were on the correct floor but on the wrong side!
In the scene that we are getting confused, Narita express came, but the door didn't open because we were not on the right side to get on! I thought that if we don't look this situation sharp, we are going to miss this train! I don't know why but soon, when I noticed, I was running. My mom was following me and running too. But we both couldn't make to go to the other side in time so we after all, missed Narita express. Ahhhhh... Well, at least we could ride a 2nd fastest train to go to the airport, we have to think it in good way. At last, we made to ride the airplane and after the 6 hours journey, we finally arrived Jakarta airport. Ha...tired!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Too bad about the confusion. :-( I could just see you and your mom running, carrying your airplane luggage. What a bummer.

I'm glad you had a good time with your kind grandparents. They must have enjoyed having their kind grand daughter with them.

mh