Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holiday Writing No.10

Finally, I got to the last tenth post of this winter holiday writing.
I finally got here on the last day of vacation!
As you know, I am not good at English writing even though I am a Jakarta International School student. But I'm trying to improve my writing skills by writing these 10 blog posts and I want you to consider myself putting efforts on these.
And my goals for this year 2010 are...
  • Improve my English skills
  • Put every efforts on doing good things for myself and other people
  • Enjoy and always try my best on good things everyday
  • Make more friends
  • Be friendly to everyone

Hopefully, can attain all of these in this year!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Congratulations on getting all 10 of your posts completed, Yuki. Practicing like this is the way to improve your English skills.

I also like your other goals for 2010. They are reachable.

mh (without clear goals)