Saturday, January 9, 2010

Holiday Writing No.8

On the 7th day of January, I and my good old school friend went to watch a little Japanese traditional dram performance which is played by my old school friends.
It was held in front of a Japanese god's house which is in hear temple near the school.
The first song was pretty long and I and Moe gradually got bored in the last part, but in the second song, drams sounded pretty cool and on the third song, only year 6 students performed and my friend Yuuka was in the middle and performed a really short solo fluently.
It sounded pretty cool!
By the way, in the dram members, I found Akari there and her grand mother was there, watching.
And she found I and Moe. Guess what happened after it. OMG, she took us to a French restaurant and let us eat a full coarse lunch! We knew that Akari's grand mother is really nice and kind, so we became all the more reserved. The lunch was pretty good but actually, I and Moe were planning to buy lunch from a cheap convenience store! Unexpected leap! We jumped to a cheap convenience store lunch to a full course lunch! We both said thank you many many times and left there.
Haha...

1 comment:

faqeera said...

That must've been a great holiday! What did you mean by drams? You must've been full after the french course!