Monday, January 11, 2010

My Family and The Airport Troubles

During this winter vacation, my family went back to Japan for 2 weeks and met with my friends and spend great time with my kind grand parents.
My family, mother, father, grandmothers, and grand fathers are occasionally strict but most of the time, they all be really kind and always watching over me with their gentle eyes.
What I knew recently is that they get really mad at me when I did something bad thing but it is because they are all worrying about me. They may look so scary when they are mad but inside, they are really gentle and really really tender.
Sometimes I hear the story about poor children who doesn't have family or their parents are really evil not taking care of their own kids and whenever I hear those sad stories, I once more, feel a big gratitude of having such a great great great times billion times great family.
And I had really good time with them in Japan but still, I have to go back to Jakarta.
So on Friday 8th of January, my dad already went back before us so I and my mom thanked my grandparents and left their house to airport to go back to Jakarta, BUT we had a trouble. It happened at the station. On our plan for going to Narita Japan airport, we ride 2 trains to Nippori station and ride Narita express (the fastest train to get to the airport). And same as the plan, we smoothly got to the Nippori station and bought tickets for the Narita express. BUT, we met with an unexpected happening.
After my mom bought me the ticket, I followed her to the station to ride Narita express, mom went to the wrong station! The station employee told us that the correct station is on the 3rd floor! So we ran to the 3rd floor but OMG not again! We were on the right floor but were on the wrong side of the station! In the scene of we getting confused, the Narita express came but the door didn't open because we were not on the correct side of the station! And 1second later, I found myself really fast. I don't know why, but my body was autimatically running like a lion! As I took a glance on the back, my mom was frantically chasing me over with a suit case in her hands. But, oh boy, I ran too much and I crossed over the stairs to go down and get to the other side of station! Also my mom carelessly crossed over it too. In that moment, at last, the Narita express left the station.
........... I and my mom watched each other's face in dumb. It was so embarrassing! Ahh! But at least, we could ride second fastest train to get to Narita airport, I guess we should think this in good way.
Finally, about 1 hour after, we arrived to the airport and after about 6hours traveling, we finally got to Jakarta. When I came out from the airport, my father was waiting for us!
The temperature was 26 degrees, I was really tired...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that was close... but at least you got on the train!

Takeshi Y. said...

Where in Japan did you go. And its pretty hilarious when you and your mother got confused. Your not a half right? Whatever. This is really funny. But, when you arrived at Jakarta, was it 26 degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.anyways, you commented on my blog. Yes, you are correct. I am Japanese. Please reply on my blog. :P

Takeshi Y. said...

o. right. You are fully Japanese. I'm half. You like the Shiba Inu? Me too. its cute I have to say, and I'm persuading my dad to buy one.